However, not all of our weekends are like this. In fact, today is the only weekend (since January) that we're home. Yay!!!!!!!! That means, today - we can actually start our spring cleaning and take out all of our clothes to either Salvation Army or Value Village and yes, finally attacking the 'wedding (spare) room' so that all our excess stuff can be sorted, sold for garage sale or sent to charity.
And, since it's a treat day, we're watching Babel and Devil Wears Prada movie today after we had a quick stop at Blockbuster yesterday. Ok, make that, B & I to watch Babel and I will watch Devil Wears Prada lol.
But, for sure though, these little sweet cravings are not going to last long. In fact, as I write this, one whole batch was consumed already by B (don't worry, I purposedly made it smaller in size so that the 1st batch was like a tim-bits) and the one you see in the picture is the 2nd batch while the last one is still baking. The chocolate crinkles are as chewy as Becky's Kitchen in Manila.
Also, as we wanted to eat something fresh and Asian, I made a beef pho - and the variation was in the mushrooms and fish sauce (for me) while B ate with Maggi seasoning as you know, he does not like the 'patis'. Anyhow, it all tastes good - and yes, quite Vietnamese for sure!!! ;) Yum!!!! Have a great weekend, everyone! :)
3 comments:
wow sis, you should have your food blog for all your kitchen adventures. I'm gonna start mine next month. Magreresign na kasi yung maid namin, ako nanaman cook sa bahay hehehe.
hi weng!!..it's been awhile..looks like you have time management down to a T now...and i'm barely hanging in there!..you have to send me your recipes para naman ma-impress ko si oz when i go home!..so how's babel??..it was a good movie but very depressing...devil wears prada was an eye candy..leaves you craving for those chloe boots..=)
Ann! ;) Hi sis... Hay naku, I'm so 'amateur' compared to other food bloggers... wala pa akong binatbat... hahaha I just wanted to cook/bake the stuff I miss back home - like your pan de sal - which I haven't tried - but I will for sure!!! :) I know you will be a good cook - imagine, sold out ang pan de sal sa unang trial! OMG, ang hirap kaya gumawa ng bread... Sige, share your recipes ha... Ingat!
Sharonel: How are you!?!?!? Miss having our chicka but I will write you soon - I always get distracted lately - thus, no word from me too much. How is wedding planning??! Just holler if you need help, ok? Take care! :)
Post a Comment