It's been a long slumber for sure - and I have to admit, I've been remiss in the blogsphere not because there's nothing going on; in fact, there's too much going on that I barely can keep up. It's been almost one full quarter since my last entry - wow, thats' wayyyyyy too long, wasn't it?
I miss writing down my thoughts. So now, I decided I'll write again. :)
But before I do a flashback of sorts - I wonder how all of you have been... I think I'll do a bloghop after this. Facebook has been a preoccupation so yes, consequently, writing down my thoughts took a backseat.
If someone is still out there, I hope you had a great April, May and June.
Mine was eventful. Super. From worklife to homelife. Let's see how I fared.
April - was stressful. The Holy week respite offered some good rest but when we came back, my rep and I had good words (not!) exchanged. The (now EX) co-worker went off the deep end and for whatever it was that he was into, it got the better of him and while I tried to understand where he was coming from - his quality of work went from sloppy to downright abhorrent. In short, it was a very challenging time for me - as I had to work with the sonofagun for awhile. Thankfully, I think he had a lucid interval and decided to quit! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
May - was time for a some leisurely travel and celebrations. After the rush of our new (school) term, B and I had a chance to visit Palm Springs in California. We visited Anaheim (disneyland), Los Angeles (universal studios) and Chino Hills with my University friend, L. Our 7 days was full of r&r and yes, shopping! The Cabazon Outlet was so humongous, I called it quits after 3 hours of walking around the area! lol Seriously, 130 stores!!! I have to say though, I had great deals on Le Creuset, Banana Republic, Coach, Gap and Ann Taylor. Those make up the majority of our buys and I think I'm good with not buying anything till next year! hahaha My niece Gianna turned 3 and we had an awesome party for her. Same with Katelynn who turned 9 (already!!!) last May 31st.
June - is surely a busy month. As we see more of the sun now, all our outdoor activities are rolling and the social calendar getting booked up. B started the deck (which were bought in April, mind you!) and has the structure in place now - except for the railings and the stairs - our backyard looks really cool-er now with the extra space/area for entertaining. When he comes home soon, we will look at having this finished up and maybe get the BBQ grill we are lusting for! lol I also had a house guest this past week. V, who I used to work with (prior to the loonie-guy who quit) came from Brampton to visit cowtown. She stayed with me for 2 nights and she seemed like she had a great stay.
There are just so many things to do, so little time! I guess that's what happens when summer comes - we want to enjoy the longer and sunnier days that we take on more than what we can normally do. I guess I should not complain - as sunny days are few and far between!!!
Till next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm still here! ganun talaga, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. :) welcome back!
great to hear about your updates. enjoy the summer! kwento again soon, ok? take care, my dear!
Post a Comment