Friday, April 04, 2008

Let's Go, Flames!!!


This is probably the first and last time I'll say it because like my hubby, I do root for the Flames! ;) However, Flames fan should thank the Oilers for helping them secure a spot for the post-season.

The Oilers beat the Canucks last night and that brought the Flames to a playoff spot. Well, it's not the best way for the Flames to clinch the spot but hey, anything helps right???

So, yes, it's quite saddening at the same time that there is only 1 Canadian team in the northwest division. One would hope that there will be more to give more chances for Canada to bring home the cup.

But hey, Calgary Flames has a chance again.... I hope this time the Red Mile (sans the drunken stupor of some stupid people) will enliven the city again... We need a good distraction and having one city rally for a team just like in 2004 will be great!

The Sea of Red packs the Saddledome - nabbed from CalgaryFlames.com


Go Flames Go!!!!!!!!

No comments: