Friday, December 08, 2006

Our day's slideshow

We will stroll a bit on our memory lane and share with you dear friends the wedding slideshow we had during our reception.

We didn't have a whole lot of concept. We just wanted to showcase who we are in a most candid, somehow intimate setup - but with touches of our East Meets West theme. So yes, we had props! ;)

If you have a chance to watch, you may view it following this guideline:
1. Go to http://www.photodex.com
2. Click Online Sharing
3. Go to Browse Member collection and type in: brucebenson
4. Look for "A Love Story"

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

4 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

I cn't seem to access that website. think I did something wrong. KAinis naman. Anyways, I am sure maganda yung slideshow nyo :)

flowerdrumsong said...

Marj,

I can't access it in my office too - I don't know what's wrong?!?!?! :( I'll see if there's a way I can upload it in youtube... thanks for stopping by, sis! ;)

Anonymous said...

you have to download some sort of a plug-in before it shows up...it worked for me..=)

Lala said...

Okay, this is my 3rd attempt at posting a comment here. Kainis ang blogger ha! Last week pa sya. Lagay ka na ng tagboard, Weng.

Anyways, as I said, very lovely pics!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and Branden!