This is the message that I got during my time of reflection. The year has started alright and it has flown by so quick that yes, I've been remiss writing down the goings on of our lives here. And, it's not like there is nothing going on - there are actually tons that are happening that I purposedly have not had the energy to write them all down.
But, for the important things to remember, here are a few of them:
1. We have a church wedding in the offing from my side of the family. As of today's writing, it is set for January 2010.
2. B's cousin from Saskatchewan is getting married this summer. So until B got his schedule straightened out then, we are for sure flying out to Saskatoon and drive to Prince Albert. I really, really hope we get good weather so I can appreciate SK at least. lol
3. I got news that a dear College friend has undergone mastectomy. We're praying for a better biopsy and a speedy recovery.
4. Changes pending on the structure of our small enterprise. We are waiting word on this restructure then we will decide on how to proceed.
5. Need to renew for my dang passport which I understand is now going to machine readable - whatever that meant. I scrapped the February outing to maybe June instead as we won't fly out again till late this year anyway.
The world is in quite a haywire these days. I am opting not to look at the negatives as we feel and see this everyday already; instead we are storming heavens so that there will be a better turnaround soon.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're back. I was wondering where you were.
Post a Comment