Aside from the summer season, I love, love, love autumn - especially its colours! And while Fall is usually the most hectic time for me (work-wise), I get happy stepping out from the office to see the different hues of yellows and purples and reds on the trees and plants. There is always something special with autumn and I think much of it has to do with transitions.
Changes seem to happen during this season. So, I think I understand when people say that they actually start their 'resolutions' not in January but when Fall comes. There is always something dramatic with the falling leaves and the chill in the atmosphere that probably sends people to deep reflection.
Changes seem to happen during this season. So, I think I understand when people say that they actually start their 'resolutions' not in January but when Fall comes. There is always something dramatic with the falling leaves and the chill in the atmosphere that probably sends people to deep reflection.
For our small household though, Fall is a welcome time because that means we can take a breather from work and take some quick yet quality time away from the busy city and worklife. Last week, we took off to find serenity in the meadows and countryside of Montana. It was my hubby's last ditch effort to end the golf season so we went. I though, had a swedish massage in the spa at the Inn.
We both have never been to Montana and since B loves long-distance driving, we decided that we'll hit the road for a trip and it was a very peaceful, restful, slow paced vacation this time. No timelines except for the golf and the massage but otherwise, we were able to just chill. And oh I love to chill - it is great not to do anything. ;) Just doing a bit of a catch up on my reading and for B, just a lot of satellite tv watching is all he needs. ;)
Here are a few pictures on our quick trip. If you have facebook, let me know so I can add you - most of the pictures are uploaded there. For some reason, I am finding it painfully slow to add pics here - but FB is wonderful! lol
Happy browsing!
View of the Flathead Valley from the Alberta (Canada) side.
Cajun pan-friend halibut on pineapple yogurt couscous at Tupelo Grille (Whitefish, Montana)
Spanish chorizo and chicken cajun pasta at Tupelo Grille (Whitefish, MT)
Waterton Provincial Park (Alberta, Canada)
Waterton view from The Prince of Wales Hotel
4 comments:
how lovely!
i wish we have autumn here, too!
i know! :) the changing colours are always beautiful! ;) take care, gracie!
Those pictures are beautiful. You certainly have an eye for detail. Love going out on trips as well but with the baby in tow it's hard to have a peaceful moment unless she's asleep :P I do miss those times.
marj!!! :) you do have the best view - your baby!!!! :) ako naman ang inggit sa iyo with your cutie one. ;)
Post a Comment