Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Thursday lunch hour activity...


Is Belly Dancing... ha! :) I thought I'd start something of a regular regimen to get toned - well, yes, lose that friggin inches from lazy work and house chores...been slacking on the exercise route - so now, by hook or by crook, I had to go!

We're halfway thru with it... So far, I'm liking the moves - because it makes me sweat (and sweat is important on workouts eh! - especially if you live in a fridge of a place like Calgary.. haha) and today, I got to wear my hipbelt... so, Angela (the instructor) helped me use it - yikes, I feel like a dork! hahaha - but yes, it does help me get the right moves as the coins jingle to it! :)

Other than that, I opted to slack again and work on the chronicle as my baby is still working late so won't be picked up till 6pm.

No comments: